- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Capital Markets
- Competition / Antitrust
- Compliance & Investigation / White-Collar Crime
- Dispute Resolution
- E-commerce & Retail
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Financial Services & FinTech
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Information Technology & Business Process Outsourcing
- Infrastructure & Project Finance
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade / WTO
- Media & Entertainment
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, General Corporate
- Private Client Practice
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Regulatory Practice & Securities Laws
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, General Corporate
AZB & Partners’ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Joint Ventures (JV) and General Corporate practice has been recognised as a country-leader for its best-in-class counsel.
The legal expertise of the Firm spans across diverse industries. The Firm is consistently ranked as a league-table leader, in terms of both deal volume and deal size. Keeping the Firm ahead of its peers is its unparalleled combination of experience and expertise, enabling clients to mitigate risk and achieve business and growth objectives.
We are experienced in a wide range of matters, from general corporate advice, corporate governance, contract law matters and exchange control regulations to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and unconventional strategic partnerships, takeovers and outbound investments.
The Firm’s work in this area is uniquely suited to the business environment in India, one that is diverse and constantly changing. Against this complex background, we have gained extensive experience.
Our work includes:
- Complex international and domestic acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures
- Hostile corporate situations litigation or settlements
- Evaluating the viability of business options for clients
- Restructuring and reorganisations
- Negotiating and establishing a variety of commercial arrangements
To provide our clients with the most comprehensive counsel, we work closely with international accounting firms, global investment banks and international law firms, particularly on multi-jurisdictional transactions. AZB & Partners is equipped to provide specialised advice on all aspects of company law.