By using this Website, the User expressly represents that he/she has read and understood these Terms and agrees to be bound by these Terms. Furthermore, by using this Website, the User expressly represents that (a) he/she has the capacity to be bound by these Terms; (b) if he/she is acting on behalf of a company or other entity, then he/she has the relevant authority to bind such company or entity; (c) he/she will not violate any rights of AZB & Partners (“AZB”), including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (d) he/she has not been or is not suspended or removed from the Website by AZB for any reason.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Website (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- Information provided on the Website is believed to be reliable when posted, but there is no guarantee that it is accurate or complete or current at all times. The Website is a resource for informational purposes only and is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. AZB does not warrant that the information contained on this Website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to the User or any other person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, regardless of whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Further, AZB assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressly or impliedly.
- AZB does not intend that the links from this Website to other internet websites, be considered referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities. AZB is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties (i) the contents of the websites to which links may be provided from this Website, or (ii) other such websites or links may be active or always available.
- No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the position, statements or actions of AZB.
- AZB reserves the right at any time, without previous notice, to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms.
CONDITIONS FOR USE
- The use of this Website does not amount to the creation of an attorney-client relationship. Any transmission, receipt or use of this Website and information and materials contained therein, or sending an e-mail to our offices, will not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.
- Users should make themselves aware of the laws of their respective country or those applicable to them in relation to any of the matters described in these pages. If the User chooses to access the Website then it shall be deemed to be done on his/ her own initiative and he/she shall be held responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws.
- AZB will treat all information provided by User(s) including but not limited to information regarding User’s name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, organization, etc. (“Personal Information”) confidential. AZB will not in the ordinary course disclose any Personal Information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where AZB is compelled to do so under applicable law/ judicial process/ governmental authorities; or
- Where User has provided his/her prior written authorization to do so; or
- Where it is in the public interest to do so.
- User(s) may not use or export or re-export any information or any copy or adaptation thereof available on this Website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations in force from time to time.
- AZB and its members, affiliates, employees and authorized representatives provide the Website and the information on an “as is” basis and do not make any express or implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to the Website or the information, including without limitation, warranties as to non-infringement, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, correctness, reliability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Further, AZB does not represent or warrant that the Website will be available or will meet the User(s) requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to User’s computer system. The User has the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment and to take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- AZB is not responsible for and will not be liable to the User or anyone else for any damages or other amounts whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with User’s use of or inability to use the Website or the information contained therein, or any action or decision made by User in reliance on the Website or the information contained therein, or any unauthorized use or reproduction of the Website or the information therein, even if AZB has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
- The User understands that the Website is used by him/her solely at his/her own risk, cost and liability.
- The User agrees that AZB with or without any reason, may immediately terminate his/her access to the Website without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, AZB may terminate or temporarily suspend his/her access to the Website if he/she (a) breaches or violates these Terms, (b) there is a request by law enforcement or other government agencies, or (c) in case of unexpected technical issues or problems.
- Users agree that all terminations of access to the Website shall be made at the sole discretion of AZB, and that AZB shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to either him/ her or any third-party for any termination of access to this Website.
- AZB causes the control and maintenance of this Website from India. AZB makes no representations that the information and material contained in this Website are appropriate or permitted for use in jurisdictions outside India.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- The usage of the Website by the User is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, Maharashtra without prejudice to the right of AZB to take action in any jurisdiction whatsoever.
AZB reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and to take any action we deem necessary and appropriate. Such action may include but not be limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In addition, we may take action to disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to User’s profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, IP addresses and traffic information.
AZB reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms by the User.